Friday, April 14, 2006

Frequency and Purpose

What are we here for? What should you expect?

As I said back in my first post, I'm looking to produce a "big picture" view of the next few years of the transition to digital television (as well as the spread of HD programming within DTV outlets). Part of this means that I won't be deluging you with every fact or announcement relating to DTV or HD, just the ones that I feel have a particular relevance to where we're going. It would be nice if, when all of this has played out and all of this new technology feels normal and ordinary to the average person, someone could read this blog as a narrative of the transition, without having to devote a month or so of their free time to the task.

So expect a post or two every few days early on, but more often as things heat up closer to the shut-off.

In the meantime, check out my links for much, much more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home