Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Concerning Dead Links

TVWeek.com just changed the naming format for their links, and apparently have extended this to all of their old links as well, as those no longer work. Instead of redirecting a story to its newly-named version, one is directed to the main site (at least you don't get a "404"). They have been one of my major sources of stories, so all of my monthly and yearly recaps have just become somewhat less useful as a historical record. I will use their site to find and re-link stories as time allows, but regular readers know about my ongoing struggle to get the monthly recaps out in something like a timely fashion, and will hopefully understand when I say that this will take some time (anything other than recent stories have to be accessed by a search function, so I'm not even sure their archives go back as far as this blog).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home